Friday, February 15, 2008

I took the plunge!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

So true! The post below this about doing something, I am doing it. I bought the domain name of www.ichooseliberty.org for the site. I have the email working prospector@ichooseliberty.org and have some of the text written. I only need to design the site and upload the information.

I hope that you bookmark this site now, so you have it when it is ready.

We have a lot of work, and a long road ahead of us but I believe that we can and will make some impact in the insanity that surrounds us!

Nothing bothers me more than to have to put my life on hold to work to change our government and to help rally up support to do so. I only can hope that one day I will be able to go back and enjoy life again.

---Prospector